Please read this entire page before contacting to ensure that your e mail is appropriately directed.
Due to the fact that we get over 1000 e mails per week we can not guarantee an response to your e mail. Please understand, it is totally impossible to read every e mail.
CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS – (product issues, refunds, cancellations, returns, etc.) please send an email to email@example.com
**Please include your order email address and full name in your support question**
FITNESS & LIFE QUESTIONS – Questions of this sort will not be answered via e mail. There are three options available to you.
1. Send a YouTube message to one of my channels, depending on what kind of question you have… and I might make you a video response. Remember, I also get hundreds of questions sent to my YouTube inbox so I can not promise you an answer here either.
Strength & Fitness
Physiology, Philosophy & Life
Campaign For Non-Jobs
2. Post your question on my Twitter were I try my best to answer question about once a week. I can not guarantee that your question will be answered, but I’ll try my best.
3. Private Coaching Session with Elliott CLICK HERE to complete an application and set an appointment. (Serious Inquiries ONLY: This is not for everyone, please consider exactly what you would like to discuss with Elliott before applying and paying for your session.)
TRAINING AT STRENGTH CAMP –
1. Visit www.StrengthCamp.com for our programs and schedules.
2. Invest in private coaching with Elliott.
BUSINESS & MEDIA REQUESTS – (Product reviews, interview requests, media, gifts, etc) please contact Colleen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DO NOT CONTACT US at here for training / life questions OR because you can “help” me grow my business, get more traffic, improve conversions, advertising on my blog, etc.
LOVE AND APPRECIATION – One the best part of my jobs is getting messages from you about how my videos have helped you Grow Stronger. If you would like to share your success story or just show some love, please post it on my Facebook FanPage or Twitter where I am likely to see it.